Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gods plan

One of the things I find very confusing about Christianity is the biblical gods overall plan. I don't know but upon closer observation, it just makes no sense. God created mankind according to the scriptures for one reason and one reason only; and that reason is to stroke his ego for all eternity. In the bible god condemns vanity as a sin, but he is the first one that is guilty of said sin.

The Mirriam Webster dictionary defines vanity as such  : inflated pride in oneself or one's appearance : conceit. It is considered a sin to think highly of yourself or to have an "inflated pride", yet the biggest ego and inflated pride in the universe belongs to the biblical god. He creates mankind to be sinless and live in harmony with nature, but the serpent made sure that would not work by planting the seed of doubt in the mind of Eve who later transferred it to Adam.

As a result we all inherited this thing called sin and although we had nothing to do with mankinds fall we are as accountable for it as Adam and Eve. Then our wonderful god decides to save us from sin by instituting the sacrifice of animals who are to die vicariously on our behalf, but this did not wash away the sin but simply made god turn a blind eye to the sin temporarily. So next he becomes a man in the person of Christ and partakes of our human suffering and ultimately dies vicariously for us once and for all washing away the sins of the world.

But wait! He is not satisfied yet. Now he needs you and me to accept him as lord and savior or else we shall be punished for eternity in hell fire for our unbelief. And those that do accept him will win an eternity in his presence blowing smoke up his ass forever and ever amen. No thank you but I personally would rather burn in hell than submit myself to a mythical god with an ego greater than the entire universe.

2 comments:

  1. Chatpilot,

    ok, here is one point where I think differently that you....

    you said"...I personally would rather burn in hell than submit myself to a mythical god with an ego greater than the entire universe..."

    If was given the choice of heaven or hell, I would choose heaven. Kissing God's holy ass for eternity would be a whole lot better than burning forever. Even in this world I have to kiss some ass to get by, but I'd rather kiss a little ass than see me and my family living on the street because "daddy can't keep a job"....or whatever.

    The good news is: we will never have to actually experience either situation because heaven and hell and god don't even exist. I believe that when you die, it is simply "lights out."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No thank you but I personally would rather burn in hell than submit myself to a mythical god with an ego greater than the entire universe."

    I think what Chat meant here was, that the Bible god cannot be trusted even in heaven if it were to be real, by the way he does things in the bible, god may just suddenly one day change his mind and say all christians need be standing up to their eyebrows deep in camel dung, just for laughs.

    Besides, we know that christians do not have a snow balls chance in hell for salvation, since the bible god stood idly by and watched over 6 million of his favorite people get annihilated.

    ReplyDelete